Do you have a story to tell? We want to share your story!
One thing for certain is, no matter how we feel about what’s going on around us in the world, the stories that often mean the most to us are those that are happening in our own hometown. Often those stories are not as well known as they could be.
Here at Caroline Crier, we would like to change that.
Let us know your story so we can share it. It may be as simple as
– having a part in a community theatre production,
– an artist with a debuting a new project or exhibition,
– students doing something to help the community,
– managing a charity event,
– helping another in need,
– honoring a relative for service they have done,
– well just about anything.
Share your story with us and we will share it with the community through this community concentric publication.
Steve Atkinson; Editor – Caroline Crier